With all this USA and Boohoo competition hype we thought it would be wise to give you all a little bit of a background check on this amazing country. Here’s a list of 10 must do’s during your time in the US of A – this really was a tough one as there are literally SO many great things to see and do.
Before we start let’s get those perceptions right! Some of you guys might have the US down as being recognised for some hectic concrete jungles, cali surf dudes and the odd hillbilly, (Ok so you can find these)…BUT the USA has so so so much to offer – the variety is simply incredible! We think the country is one of the most diverse and brilliant in the world! Just look at the National Park Service, the USA has 59 national parks and hundreds of historic landmarks, and don’t get us started on the shopping, sports or food!
So here you have it… our team's 10 must do’s in the USA! WAIT… we couldn’t label these as the top 10 as there’s always the feeling of missing such biggies off the list! For this can we get a HELL YEAH for the United States!
1. Discover the bright lights and buzz of Las Vegas
2. Get a selfie over the Grand Canyon
3. Spot some wildlife in the US National Parks
4. Get your hands on some super-sized food
5. Hit-up the live music scene of New Orleans
6. Walk the trails of the Appalachian Mountains
7. Snap-up a panoramic of the Washington Monument and Reflecting Pool
8. Walk across the Golden Gate & Empire State bridges
9. Take a Ferry to the Statue of Liberty
10. Get soaked by the mist of Niagara falls
Well if that doesn’t get you pumped for the US then maybe you should take a further look at what it has to offer – there is bucket loads my friends! We’re getting itchy feet just looking at these teeny bits of what the US has to offer!
Remember you can WIN a USA experience and bag full of Boohoo clothing in our competition! Entry is open until the 26th November 2015. Just head on over to the competition page.
Until next time,
Team Real Gap Experience