Himalayan Monastery Blogger Terms and Conditions
- One entry per applicant
- The closing date for initial applications is 22nd November 2017
- The successful applicant will be named on or before 6th December 2017
- Applicants agree to the use of their name and photo being used on Real Gap Experience’s social media pages, website and in any other marketing and press.
- The successful applicant must be available to travel on selected dates between December 2017 and April 2018. Should the applicant be unable to travel on those dates, a new Himalayan Monastery Blogger will be selected.
- The successful applicant must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of travel
- The successful applicant agrees to provide blogs, photos and any other marketing material during and after their experience for use on Real Gap Experience’s social media, website and any other marketing or press.
- The trip must be used by the named successful applicant, it is not transferable.
- The trip includes our 2 week Nepal Monastery Experience and all associated inclusions as outlined on the programme page. The successful applicant will need to cover any additional expenses which are incurred including (but not limited to); international travel (e.g. flights to and from Nepal), meals and activities not included as part of the programme itinerary, travel insurance, spending money, travel vaccinations/medication & visa fees (if necessary).