About Real Gap Experience
Real Gap Experience Office Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Don't forget you can book online 24/7, so even if we aren't in the office you can save your spot!
Interested in making a booking?
Call 01273 647220 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - all you need we need is a deposit payment of £199 to book you on. Easy.
As the UK’s largest gap year travel company, we at Real Gap Experience can’t help but feel a little proud of ourselves! Not only do we offer a diverse range of travel adventures and volunteer projects, we send thousands of people on unforgettable trips every year.
Since starting out, Real Gap Experience has grown to offer over 195 programs and travel options across 40 countries over 6 continents. We want to offer both gap year travellers and career break explorers the best range of choices possible, so whether you’re interested in volunteering, community work, conservation, paid work overseas, teaching English, learning a new skill, adventure travel or sports and expeditions, you’ll find what you’re looking for with us!
Whether you’re off to Africa, Asia, Latin America, Central America or Europe you can be sure you’ll be in the capable hands of travel experts at Real Gap Experience who know what they’re talking about!
What's so special about Real Gap Experience?
Not only are we passionate about travel, we’re dedicated to making sure you have a good time too and we have a number of ways of making sure that happens…
1. Our travel advisors have traversed the globe and taken their own gap years, so they can give you all the advice you need to plan yours.
2. You’ll get support from both our on-site and UK staff who understand the needs and expectations of Real Gap Experience travellers. We also have an emergency hotline so someone is available to speak to 24/7, every day of the year, just in case.
3. Real Gap Experience is financially secure and we hold ATOL licence 6527, which means that your money is secure no matter what. We're also a part of TUI Travel, one of the biggest travel companies in the world!
4. We can boast a wide choice of projects and programmes in over 30 countries and we’re constantly developing new programmes and new destinations just for you.
5. We can tailor make a trip to meet your ideal gap year expectations.
To check out the latest developments and new projects explore the site to find your perfect trip!
If you have any questions about your booking just get in touch either by phone 01273 647222 or email email@example.com
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y255X. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure.
Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com.
You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.