Fancy winning a Gap Year of a lifetime to our top 3 destinations - Thailand, Bali & Australia? ... silly question right!?
Here are the EPIC trips up for grabs for 1 lucky winner...
Thailand Island Hopping - Enjoy 15 days visiting some of Thailand's best beaches, snorkelling in the clear waters off the sandy coastline of Koh Tao, party on Koh Phangan, the home of the Full Moon Party and relax on the stunning Railay Beach (dreamy!)
Bali Beaches - Take a boat around the Gili Islands and enjoy a beach party on Gili Trawangan, visit Monkey Forest, snorkel, swim & learn to surf on some of Indonesia's most sunning beaches and so much more!
Australia Sydney Intro - Prepare yourself for non-stop fun in spectacular Sydney... We're talking jet boating across the legendary Sydney Harbour, surfing, snorkelling, club crawls, trekking to the blue mountains, Bondi BBQ's ... Breathe! If you're not ready to finish your adventure down under then we can also provide a years worth of job support!
How to Enter:
- • Simply download our online brochure from our website
- • Head over here and complete our online entry form
... simple as that!
Share our post and if a friend enters too, you'll get a bonus entry!
- • Prize comprises of the following trips: Thailand Island Hopping, Bali Beaches & Australia Sydney Intro. The inclusions are detailed in the individual trip itineraries.
- • Flights, visas, extra nights and any other travel arrangements are not included.
- • You must be eligible to obtain necessary visas to visit the destinations on offer.
- • Trips can be used in any order at any time subject to availabilty.
- • No cash or other alternative can be offered.
- • This competition will finish on 1st May. Winners will be picked by the Real Gap Experience marketing team within 7 days after close date.
- • If in the event the winner does not respond to an offer within 48 hours, a second place winner will be picked and contacted in their place. The decision of the Real Gap Experience team is final.
- • Competitions run frequently throughout the year with specified dates given.
- • Prizes may vary in each competition.